La Secreta´s architecture combines the traditional Manabita design with a modern style; it was designed by Enrique Mora Alvarado, winner of the Biennal International Prize in the XIX Panamerican Biennal of Architecture, in Quito, 2014, with the Project Casa Convento.
The main house
Hosts our restaurant-school, our events hall and the terrace/bar.
- Our restaurant-school Iche, is a welcoming space for culinary enjoyment that works every day of the week and permanently strengthens creative, innovative and entrepreneurial capacities of its students. More in Iche´s section.
- Our event hall can host up to 100 people and is an ideal space to organize meetings and celebrations.
- With our restaurant-school´s attention to detail and innovation potential we offer you catering services for your events in La Secreta.
- We offer you our event planning services so that the celebration you have in mind can become a reality.
- Our terrace-bar offers you Manabitas drinks, inspired in Ecuador with small touches of influences from the entire globe, while you enjoy the sunset and the rural landscape of ceibos, fruit and carob trees.
Our outdoor spaces offer unique landscapes
- With a fabulous view, our heated swimming pool is the ideal spot to relax after a day full of activities.
- Our children´s playground is an invitation to the world of imagination and guarantees entertainment for the youngest travelers.
- In our family orchard we invite you to get close to the crops produced by this land and the origin of delicacies prepared in La Secreta.
Are independent from the main house and are located in a hillside to offer you an intimate, welcoming and comfortable space so that you can enjoy the peace and energy of Manabí´s nature.